Treatment of athlete's foot folk remedies
Surely every man has a habit to put other people's Slippers, no matter home or away. Just this reason and is the most common today.
How to recognize athlete's foot?
If you have never been faced with a similar problem, and don't have a clue about how it comes out, it "signals" its presence will be such an unpleasant sensation, as itching, flaking and sometimes even pain.
Often, the affected athlete's foot and nail plates, they become shades of yellow start to flake and crumble. All these symptoms are evidence of the presence of the disease.
How to treat athlete's foot?
Treatment of mycosis in the first place, should be timely and comprehensive. To cure the disease is possible with the assist of traditional and folk medicine. However, the most effective, in this case, is the treatment of traditional medicine.
First, the medicinal plants that are used for these purposes, totally harmless, they do not inflict any damage done to your body.
And, secondly, medicines, hand-made, cost compared to medical anti-fungal drugs are not that expensive.
Tested folk remedies for the treatment of athlete's foot
There are many recipes to cure this disease, proven for decades. Most often used all sorts of baths, ointments, and compresses. With these funds, you will promptly get rid of this unpleasant problem.
The use of foot Spa – an effective and efficient manner
For these purposes use a variety of medicinal plants with antimicrobial and astringent properties.
- Take a leaf of burdock, St. John's wort, or celandine, wash, chop, and then a couple of tablespoons of raw pour two cups of boiled water. Put on the stove and boil on low heat for five minutes. After that, strain the broth and use for baths.The procedure is recommended after taking a shower. If desired, you can combine all of the above plants, and if not, use apart.
- Proved to be excellent and a decoction of eucalyptus and fir. It is necessary to prepare two different tools, that is, apart fir and eucalyptus decoctions.Take a couple of spoons of raw materials and fill them with water, then simmer for seven minutes. Use a foot bath at a time, today, for example, eucalyptus broth, tomorrow the fir.
- Quite effective for eliminating fungus and decoction of ground coffee, it also use as baths for the feet.
- Not less effective for the treatment of fungal infection, and the following tool. For its preparation you will need: a glass of Apple cider vinegar and same amount of salt solution. These two fluids must be diluted with five liters of water, then put on the stove and bring to a boil. To use these trays preferably every day before going to sleep.
- If the fungus is in advanced stage and already there were sores, you can use the following recipe. You will need soap, soda and dry mustard. With the help of a grater shred the soap, this means you need a spoon. In a liter of warm water dissolve a spoonful of baking soda, mustard and grated soap in advance. In a separate vessel, dissolve potassium permanganate. Ideally, the solution color should be a rich pink. Then connect the two fluids and use daily for bath.
The use of trays is the first step on the road to recovery. It is a kind of primary treatment, after which it is possible to use other means, for example, ointments and creams. After the water treatment mandatory RUB the foot with a pumice stone, or use the scrub. Only then can you begin the second stage of treatment.
Prescriptions of antifungal ointments
Recipe 1. For the preparation of an effective antifungal ointment take 100 grams of butter, one egg and a quarter Cup of 9% vinegar. Put the butter in an enamel bowl and knead well, then add egg with shell and vinegar. Put in the refrigerator for a few days. During this time the mixture cannot be stirred. When the shell dissolved, stir and use the ointment after taking baths.
Recipe 2. Not less effective in controlling rot fungi and ointment of garlic and butter. Take one head of garlic, peel and chop. Then mix raw with butter. Mix well and apply this tool to the affected areas until the skin condition improves.
Recipe 3. In the case where the fungal infection has spread to your nails, take propolis, a small piece, mash it and apply on the affected nail plate, and then bandage the leg. Renew the dressing once a day. The course duration is one week.
Recipe 4. In order to quickly get rid of the problem, you can use the old-fashioned way. Just grease with birch tar affected by the fungus surface. It is, of course, has a not very pleasant odor, but will contribute to a speedy recovery.
Miracle compresses will help in eliminating fungus
- This pack will be a salvation for those people who for some reason can not tolerate heat treatments. Take the pumpkin flesh and apply it evenly on the affected fungal surface, then wrap the leg compress paper and put on warm socks. With this pack it is advisable to go during the day.
- Take peppermint, grind to mess figuratively status and apply this mixture for half an hour on the localization of the fungus. Put a piece of gauze and cellophane, then secure with a bandage. The duration is two hours. It is recommended to change the poultice twice a day.
- A great effect can be achieved if used to treat mycoses of different oils. One of the most effective is tea tree oil. It doesn't cause any harm. In addition, substances in its composition contribute to the elimination of all pathogenic microorganisms and, therefore, speedy recovery.
As you can see, there are many different remedies to treat athlete's foot. All the above medications will help for the slightest time to get rid of discomfort, itching, and flaking. But if you cope with the disease fails, consult a dermatologist. Perhaps the self-diagnosis was wrong.
Never to face this disease, keep the banal rules of personal hygiene: do not walk barefoot in public areas, use only your shoes, often her wash and ventilate.