Treat nail fungus on feet folk remedies
Remember, if someone tells you that nail fungus can be eliminated quickly, this is not true! Elimination of the fungus it is a long and tedious process.
So, what folk remedies can cure the nail fungus:
Alcoholic solution of iodine is a popular remedy for treatment of toe nail fungus at home. Explain why. This has proven a strong antiseptic fungicide properties.
In addition, iodine is able to make clotting proteins to destroy them.
This property of iodine and helps to fight fungal diseases, as it is known – the fungus has a protein structure.
Accessible to the masses because it was cheaper iodine are used not only for nails recovery, but also for the damaged areas of the feet, between fingers areas. But before you start the treatment of nail fungus medication such as iodine, remember that:
- Iodine kills most types of fungus, but not all.
- Iodine may trigger allergies, so the day before the start of the intended course of treatment drip a drop of iodine on the bend of the elbow. A contraindication to the treatment will be itching and redness. In this case, try another popular method of treatment of the fungus.
- Iodine treatments contribute to staining of the nail in yellow.
- Can cause burns, dermatitis, and even problems with the thyroid gland.
- The drug is suitable only for nails affected by fungal infection in the initial stage, when the fungus affected less than 1/3 of the nail.
Now You know how to treat nail fungus with iodine, and it's time to choose a suitable recipe.Option # 1.
5% alcohol solution should be applied twice a day one drop in the affected fungus nail. To do this conveniently with a cotton swab. For healthy nails iodine were also applied, but at a lower dosage: one drop in two days.Option # 2.
In the bowl of hot water, add the iodine and float it in the legs for 10 minutes. Then, infected fingernails are cut and applied to the skin with 3% hydrogen peroxide. The procedure is completed a dressing with antibacterial ointment.Option # 3.
The course is 6 weeks. The first two weeks the nails twice a day, treated fukortsin, the following two – iodine solution, and the last two -- a 9% vinegar.Option # 4.
In a separate container (medical bottle) pour 1 tsp. of iodine, ultimum tempus, of vinegar, juice of garlic. The resulting mixture to lubricate the damaged nail, pre-float it and cut off the loose part. The medication is applied at night, before applying definitely shaken.Option # 5.
The course is 1 month. Every night to do a 30 minute salt bath (in 1 litre hot water 2 tbsp sea salt and 1 tbsp of baking soda). After half an hour, without removing his feet from the water, the affected areas of the skin and nails polished nail file or cut with scissors. Then the feet should be washed with soap and water, put on gloves and iodine the entire surface of the foot, the area between the toes. The nail affected by the fungus, iodine is applied three times, waiting for drying of each layer.
Iodine treatment usually lasts about 2 months.
Whichever recipe You adopted, remember: treating healthy and affected fungal nails with the same tools can't! Otherwise the fungi to move to a healthy nail plate.
As always we remind you that traditional medicine can only be supplemental to traditional. Be sure to consult your doctor!
Kombucha, shipped 7-8 days in a sugar solution, it turns out the healing sweet and sour drink. It has many healing properties, among them the ability to kill pathogenic bacteria and restrain their growth.
That is why traditional healers use Kombucha to treat fungal infections of the nails.
To use Kombucha in two popular ways: rubbing and applying a compress.
Rubbing. A small piece of Kombucha to release from the film and grind to a pulp. It should be rubbed into the plate Noga affected by fungus 2-3 times a day.
The compresses. From Kombucha to separate one layer, soak it in water. In this cooking for the imposition of compress is finished. In the evening a piece of mushroom should apply to the nail plate, on top of it to put the cellophane and to wear 2-3 pairs of socks. The pain that occurs in the first few treatments for the sake of recovery is to endure.
In the morning remove the poultice, rinse the feet in warm water and then proceed to remove the dead bits of nail. The damaged surface lubricated with a strong solution of potassium permanganate or brilliant green. Treatment of nail fungus the tea fungus continues 3-7 days, and 1-2 days as a preventive measure.
And Yes, according to official medicine, the effectiveness of this tool questionable.
Bluestone fans of folk methods of healing used for treatment of infectious diseases and for the treatment of fungus toenails. Often, the treatment of nail fungus with copper sulfate combined with medication.
There are two options for the use of copper sulfate:
- A solution of copper sulfate. Prepare it as follows: in 1 liter of boiled water dissolve 1 tsp of sulfate. Is a concentrated solution, so it must be before use diluted — 1 tablespoon of solution in 1.5 liters of water.
- Water for baths is heated (it should be warm)
- Add the correct amount of solution.
- Dipped his feet in the tub for 10-15 minutes.
- Treated plates nail tool, prescribed by a doctor.
Birch tar and tar soap
Birch tar – a product obtained by dry distillation of birch bark. It is successfully used as an antiseptic and anti-inflammatory drugs. Treatment of nail fungus birch tar is also effective, because it is perfectly softens the skin. Traditional practitioners offer lubricate the skin with pure birch tar, and apply prepared on the basis of tar mixtures and ointments.
Natural birch tar is applied on pre-treated feet: they are floating in soapy bath (15 minutes), then cut the nails affected by the fungus and remove dead skin from feet. Fingers area dry wipe, and a cotton swab on the affected areas is applied, gently rubbing into the skin, the birch tar.
For 1.5 hours you should not move in any of them. The ointment should be absorbed into the skin from the air. Then on his feet to put on socks made of natural materials. After 2-3 days the legs are washed in cold water with soap, and then repeat the procedure. During treatment can be treated with birch tar and insoles.
Treatment of nail fungus with tar possibly through ointment. For its preparation should take any fat-based (cream, for example, or visceral fat), and add tar. At the beginning of treatment, its concentration should not exceed 5%. You can then use to 15-20% of tar.
Some prefer to use in sulphur-tar ointment. In its composition, 3 parts of tar, 2 parts of sulphur and 10 parts of a fatty basis. These components are heated and mixed to a homogeneous condition. This ointment is put on the nail, and put a band-aid.
It is most convenient to use the mixture. It consists of glycerin and tar, taken 50 ml and 70 ml. of alcohol. The ingredients are mixed in a dark dish and lubricate the infected nail several times a day.
About 10% of birch tar contained in the tar soap. Yes, it smells bad, but the skin is well disinfected and quickly restored. Here are just a few of the options use tar soap.Option 1.
The foot bath. Tar soap to grate, measure out 2 tbsp This quantity to increase until dissolved in 2 litres of hot water, and then dipped in a solution of the feet for 15-20 minutes.Option 2.
1 tbsp grate the soap lightly diluted with water, add 2 tsp of baking soda and actively mixed. The resulting mixture is rubbed into the affected nail. Do it once a day with a stiff toothbrush.Option 3.
Nails apply a tar soap, and foam on top sprinkled nails dietary salt. Fingers and feet wrapped with bandages for aesthetic reasons. Morning bandage is removed and the feet washed with warm water. It is believed that within a week the fungus has to retreat.
Sea and salt
Salt disinfects the pathogenic microflora, and the sea helps soften the nail and acts as an antiseptic.
The question here is not about treatment, but only about adjuvant therapy.
- Salt and soda to dissolve in cold water. Ingredients taken on the spoon. Session – 10 minutes, after which the feet are washed with warm water.
- Baths of salt and vinegar to make every day. Solution made from 100 grams. salt (sea or table), 4 liters of water and 4. tbsp of vinegar.
- Effective way is the applying to the affected nail plates of salt mixed with crushed mint.
- A cotton swab dipped in a solution of concentrated sea salt (per Cup of water teaspoon of salt) make for a couple of minutes to nail. After the procedure, wash the feet of soda water. The course of treatment - 10 days, with burning and itching considered normal.
- Bath with sea salt and essential oils also make for 10 days. They will need to fill a basin of hot water per 1 l water 1.5 tbsp salt, stir to dissolve salt crystals and add per 1 liter of water or 1 tsp of essential oil or 1 tsp lemon, or 0.25 ml. of iodine. The course is once a day for 10 days straight then a break for 2-3 days.
- A neglected nail fungus treated with garlic water. For its preparation in a glass of water dissolve a spoonful of salt and a crushed clove of garlic. After complete cooling, the solution filtered, and added 4 tbsp of salt. Garlic water to the lesion was treated twice a day.
- Packet of salt poured into a bowl, dip the foot in water and RUB with salt. Then dry salt is harvested wet, shake off the remnants of the brush.
Celandine – the plant is poisonous, but if used in reasonable quantities, it is possible to quickly deal with nail fungus on the feet, even in advanced cases. doctors to fight the fungus suggest to use as the juice of celandine and therapeutic baths, and ointments, and tinctures. Here are a few options of cooking.Juice of celandine
Celandine mince, and from the pulp squeeze the juice (do it through 3-4 layers of cheesecloth). Should go approximately 200 ml of juice. It is combined with 200 ml. of 70% alcohol and insist 24 hours. Cooked juice used to lubricate the affected nails, but the treatment is carried out only after 10 minutes of steaming legs and dry completely. To do 3-4 times a day. Treatment, as always, prior to the regrowth of healthy nails.Foot bath
In a foot bath, add the infusion of celandine. Prepare it as follows: in a liter of boiling water brew for 15-20 minutes 100 gr. dried celandine. After straining, the infusion is ready to use. In a bath infusion and pour water in the ratio of 1:1. Soar feet need 15-25 minutes.Ointment
In an ointment, in addition to 5 drops of juice of celandine include 4 tbsp. of boiled cooled water and 2 drops of oregano juice and 2 drops of tincture of calendula. Components are mixed and the resulting ointment is processed nails affected by fungus, 3 treatments per day.Tincture of celandine
Celandine from nail fungus in the form of alcohol tincture is used very carefully. To prepare the tincture you will need vodka and grass celandine in the ratio 2:1. Means to insist 12 days and then used for treatment. You should start with 5 drops, gradually increasing their number to 20.